(S) DKC2 Theme (S) DKC2 Theme

Great job!

I love how it start out slow then gets fast. I do wish that the ending wasn't so abrupt though. Awesome job overall.

Respite in Eb major Respite in Eb major

Relaxing

Thank's for this great song.

Frog's Theme [Chrono Trig Frog's Theme [Chrono Trig

Now I know why evryone likes this song!

I got Chrono Trigger DS for Christmas and heard frog's theme while I was playing through it and didn't think too much of it. However since I heard this version I have a new found liking for this song. Thanks for changing my mind!

KitsuMech responds:

Woo hoo! Reaching out to the next generation of Chrono Trigger fans! Thanks for changing your mind about Frog's theme!

LoZ - The Lost Woods LoZ - The Lost Woods

It's good, but it could use a little umph.

The song is a little on the quite side and it could use something that really separates it from the rest of the lost wood remixes. Don't get me wrong though I respect your work. Thank you for continuing to produce quality work.

DKC2 - Forever Enchanted DKC2 - Forever Enchanted

I agree with SockpuppetRemix.

Too Enchanted was better. It's one of my favorite video game remixes actually. The music in this remix sounds to fake. In Too Enchanted everything sounded like it was a real instrument.

Thomas responds:

Well,I somewhat agree with how Too Enchanted was better,but I still think this one was rather good.

The only 'fake' instruments (besides being a VST) were the drums and the bass.Everything else was real.

I may change the bass and drums (to acoustic),I don't know.It's a thought...Thanks for you input,though.

DKC2 - Too Enchanted DKC2 - Too Enchanted

Sometimes I go to newgrounds hoping to find a song that will really catch me off guard. This was one of them.

eep eep

Nice sounds.

Reminds me of somthing that would be in Metroid Prime.

Meeting the Colossus Meeting the Colossus

Loops very well!

I could see this song being in Shadow of The Colossus.

Smbz: The Big Brawl Smbz: The Big Brawl

No way!

This is awesome. Thank you!

sebbeshs responds:

no, Thank YOU.

Carvella Boss Battle Carvella Boss Battle

My personal favorite.

I have recently listened to most of your music and I got to say this is the best song you have ever done. I imagine it at the ending of a horror/mystery movie, when they roll the credits. The movie leaves you with some sort of twist right at the end of the film and then this plays. I love it. Bravo!

cazok responds:

Very glad you liked it so much by going so far as to say it's my best.
I gathered most of my inspiration from the game medievil 2.
Credits you say? Perhaps. My music has never bin used in a movie before.
Would be great...